Inter-County Ambulance Service is the longest established private ambulance service in the UK. Our continued success is due to the standards we maintain, the confidence we inspire and the reputation that we enjoy.
Why choose us ?
HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
We pride ourselves on our highly skilled and experienced staff, who are trained from FPOS-I to Paramedic level. We always provide a high level of patient care.
We pride ourselves in not only providing a reliable ambulance service, but building a long and mutually beneficial relationship with our clients. This level of trust ensures that our clients are confident in the medical care and compassion they receive.
FULLY EQUIPPED AMBULANCES
We have a range of fully equipped ambulances which are available for transfer and intensive care services throughout the UK and Europe.
Admissions and discharges
Routine patient transfers
WHY CHOOSE US
We are able to undertake journeys, both short and long distance transfers in the UK and repatriation to and from the near Continent.
The availability of seating in our ambulances allows family members or additional medical staff to travel with the patient.
Our medical staff are able to wait and assist the patient throughout their appointment or procedure.
• Medical and outpatients appointments
• Admissions and discharges
• Nursing and Residential Home transfers
• Long distance road ambulance transfers
• Hospital to hospital transfers:
– Routine patient transfers
– Critical care and ITU transfers
– Paediatric transfers
– Outpatients / Dialysis / MRI / CT scan appointments
• Repatriation of patients for Insurance / Assistance companies
• Medical standby for sporting events including rugby and polo
• Medical standby for public events including fireworks and regattas
• Community involvement including visiting Scout groups and local schools to raise First Aid awareness
Some of our medical clients include:
– Private Individuals
– Private Hospitals
– NHS Trusts
– Referrals by Doctors and Consultants
– Nursing and Residential Care Homes
– Repatriation Companies
Some of the events that we provide medical cover for are:
– Rowing Regattas
– Polo Matches
– School Sporting Events such as Rugby and Cricket
– Local Community and Charity Events plus Private Functions
– Mountain Bike Races